Temple of Ophidian
The stone-built Temple of Ophidian is full of serpentine statues, including the giant, rotating ring in the center of the arena. It was one of the game's three original arenas and has remained largely unchanged.
|11||1.0.4||Rai Stone Traps|
In-game description: ITS HIDDEN STONE TRAPS HAVE FELLED MANY LEGENDARY WIELDERS. BEWARE!
- A stone trap deals 20 damage if you get hit by it
- They roll through the halls on the arena's perimeter
- There are only five tiles that are always safe: the four pillars in the center of the map, and the high tile by the doors
- The first stone trap appears about 30 seconds after entering the arena
- The full three-trap cycle takes about 50 seconds to complete
- After the third stone stops rolling, the cycle restarts with the first stone 30 seconds later
- There's a clear auditory warning before each trap starts rolling
- "Ophidia" is the scientific name for the group that includes snakes and other snake-like reptiles