This Eastern train station has two tracks on its lower level and one on its upper level. Trains occasionally pass by, temporarily blocking access to parts of the arena. Ortus Station was added to the game in the Eastern Realms update.
In-game description: TRAINS CARRY CARGO WHOSE ENERGY CAN BE HARNESSED TO TEMPORARILY TELEPORT FOR FREE.
- After grabbing a train's pickup, it will cost 0 mana to teleport for the next 15 seconds
- You can only grab the pickup from one specific tile (depending on which train it's on)
- Like normal pickups, the train pickups take 2 seconds to grab and aren't available during the final minute of a match
- You can grab a pickup while the train is moving (as long as you're standing on the correct tile)
- The train that's carrying the pickup will stop for about 13 seconds
- Only one train at a time will be carrying a pickup, and the pickup will remain on that train every time it passes until someone grabs it. After it's been grabbed, a the pickup will move to another train
- When Ortus Station was introduced, the map had three levels, many more obstructions, and the trains were much smaller
- PATCH 1.3.0 - The original version of this arena gave players using gaze aiming a significant advantage over players using a remote because there were many places where obstacles blocked line of sight for remote aiming only. The map was redesigned to account for this
- PATCH 1.3.2 - The second major redesign addressed a common issue that occurred on the upper section of the station, where two raised platforms made it difficult to attack your opponent. The redesign flattened the entire upper area and added a third train
- "Ortus" means "East" in Latin
- This is the only arena where a player starts on a pickup tile