In-game description: A LARGE DOME SURROUNDS YOU, ABSORBING INCOMING PROJECTILES.
|Defensive||Blocks Projectiles|| 20 to activate
+ 20/s while up
- Tile effect spells (like Soil Spikes and Acid Cloud) cannot be blocked by Dome
- When Heavenly Dome restored health, you could heal yourself by blocking your own projectiles. Quick players could restore lots of HP by firing a barrage of Hail across the map, teleporting to where the Hail was headed, and blocking them with Dome to restore 5 HP per Hail
- Heavenly Dome was one of the game's 16 original spells. It cost 5 mana to activate and an additional 20 mana for every second it was up. Every projectile that hit Dome restored 5 HP to the Dome caster.
- PATCH 1.0.7 - Nerf: Activation cost increased from 5 to 10; Buff: Per second mana cost reduced from 20 to 15
- PATCH 1.1.1 - Nerf: Healing ability removed, activation cost increased from 10 to 20
- PATCH 1.1.3 - Buff: Activation cost reduced from 20 to 15, per second mana cost reduced from 15 to 10
- PATCH 1.2.2 - Buff: Per second mana cost reduced from 10 to 5
- PATCH 1.6.2 - Nerf: Startup cost increased from 15 to 20, cost per second increased from 5 to 20