Celestial Halls has two rooms: an open hall built around a mysterious portal, and an isolated library. It was one of the game's three original arenas and has had two significant redesigns since the game's release.
In-game description: HOUSES A MYSTERIOUS PORTAL THAT GRANTS A WIELDER MORE ENERGY BUT ALSO MAKES THEM FRAIL.
When standing on the tile by the portal:
- Your mana regenerates 50% faster than it normally does
- You take twice as much damage as you normally would
- Demi is a one hit knockout
- You do not take double damage from Blood Bolts that you cast
- The original Halls was by far the largest arena at the time, with 16 tiles
- PATCH 1.1.0 - The main purpose of the first redesign was to reduce the arena's size, since players often lost track of each other. Its overall appearance didn't change much, but it acquired blue portals and an L-shape, which influenced the current version of the map
- PATCH 1.3.0 - For technical reasons, another redesign was necessary to port the game to PC. Halls lost its divine look but kept its general shape. The portal was added, but initially it was only there for aesthetics and wasn't visible on mobile platforms until the super feature update