Hail of Death
In-game description: HOLD TO RELEASE A BARRAGE OF HAIL.
- This spell has a random spread, meaning the Hail doesn't land exactly where you aimed it.
- The visual effects for Hail of Death were originally black arrows instead of ice crystals
- Hail is the cheapest spell in the game (that costs mana)
- Hail of Death was one of the game's 16 original spells. Each arrow cost 5 mana and dealt 5 damage
- PATCH 1.0.5 - Buff: Spread was reduced by 40% (making the spell more accurate); Nerf: Damage was reduced from 5 to 4
- PATCH 1.0.7 - Nerf: Damage was reduced from 4 to 3, spread was increased, and the first arrow cost 10 mana every time the spell was cast
- PATCH 1.1.4 - Buff: It no longer cost more mana to cast the first arrow
- PATCH 1.3.6 - The visual and sound effects were changed to make Hail icy
- PATCH 1.5.0 - Buff: Accuracy was increased from short range; Nerf: Accuracy was decreased from long range; A bug that often resulted in two Hails firing at once was fixed
- PATCH 1.6.2 - Buff: Firing rate increased by 0.05s