In-game description: TELEPORTS YOU TO A RANDOM TILE. NOT AFFECTED BY 'PETRIFYING PRISON'.
- You have the same chance of landing on any available tile, including tiles with traps, such as Soil Spikes
- Unlike Teleport, you don't leave a visible trail when using Chaos Leap, so it's a great spell for stealth and surprise
- Chaos Leap was one of the game's 16 original spells. It cost 25 mana
- PATCH 1.1.4 - Cost was reduced from 25 to 20
- PATCH 1.3.4 - Nerf: No longer avoids compromised tiles; Buff: No longer shows a movement trail
- PATCH 1.6.0 - Nerf: Cost was increased from 20 to 25