Armor of the Sun
In-game description: CREATES A PROTECTIVE ARMOR THAT REDUCES THE NEXT INCOMING ATTACK'S DAMAGE BY 66.7%. CAN BE WORN WHILE MOVING.
|Defensive||Blocks 2/3 of damage||50||3 HP|
- Sources of damage per second, like Dragon's Breath and Acid Cloud, break Armor after dealing 3 HP worth of damage to it. All projectiles break Armor instantly.
- Armor was the first spell to get a major nerf, and was considered the most powerful spell when the game was released
- Armor of the Sun was one of the game's 16 original spells. It cost 50 mana and blocked 100% of damage from the next attack
- PATCH 1.1.1 - Nerf: Damage reduction lowered from 100% to 50%
- PATCH 1.2.0 - Buff: Cost lowered from 50 to 40
- PATCH 1.2.2 - Buff: Damage reduction increased from 50% to 70%; Buff: The cast cost of health-based spells is reduced by 70% while wearing Armor
- PATCH 1.3.0 - Nerf: No longer blocks 100% of the damage from Acid Cloud (now blocks 70%)
- PATCH 1.4.2 - Nerf: The cast cost of health-based spells is no longer reduced while wearing Armor
- PATCH 1.6.0 - Nerf: Damage reduction lowered to 2/3 instead of 70%; Nerf: Is now broken by sources of damage per second after taking 3 HP worth of damage
- PATCH 1.6.2 - Nerf: Cost increased from 40 to 50